Sign In   Register

Topic

First things first! 13 years 6 months ago #16815

Um, MG maestros and montegos are MGs as well!

Also TR7s and hearlds amoungst others are 4x95.25 or should that be 3 1/2 inch?

Indeed they are, and you're quite right, them and the others mentioned use the same pcd, but have you seen any wheels from the aforementioned vehicles that you would put on your car?:dunno: :lol:
David
:shrug:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

First things first! 13 years 6 months ago #16822

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
You could go for the 70s retro look. :)

First things first! 13 years 6 months ago #16830

No, don't.:shake:
David

First things first! 13 years 6 months ago #16859

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Mmmmm. Maestro wheels.

First things first! 13 years 6 months ago #16927

Mmmmm. Maestro wheels.

Mmm, noice...not:lol:
David

Re: First things first! 13 years 5 months ago #18743

Quick update: As stated, I've had an oil leak but thats sorted now - some seal had gone - and Ive got the hardtop sorted aswell! So the question is what next? I've got a budget of about £1k to spend on her,(and need to spend it or the wife will have it) but really no idea as to what to do. (hense hoping Russell could have a look). The interior can wait until I get the outside looking the way I want. I am on the look out for black wheels and will probably go up to 16" or maybe 17" but atm would prefer to go substance over style! Any sensible ideas?

Re: First things first! 13 years 5 months ago #18749

Quick update: As stated, I've had an oil leak but thats sorted now - some seal had gone - and Ive got the hardtop sorted aswell! So the question is what next? I've got a budget of about £1k to spend on her,(and need to spend it or the wife will have it) but really no idea as to what to do. (hense hoping Russell could have a look). The interior can wait until I get the outside looking the way I want. I am on the look out for black wheels and will probably go up to 16" or maybe 17" but atm would prefer to go substance over style! Any sensible ideas?

You're best to get Russell or someone to look the entire car over, and prioritise from whatever's found.
It's going to be frustrating spending all your money and then afterwards finding you need to replace a lot of stuff, Like radiators, coolant pipes etc.
David

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT