Sign In   Register

Topic

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16106

Hmmmm would the Leon splitter fit the F??? Looking for one to go on the new F and not sure which to go for....
Angel to Devil in 0.2 seconds...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oi, stop using foul language or I'll give you one!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16110

• Visitor
  • Visitor

That's interesting, never having driven a TF, I was led to understand that as standard it was much better than the F.
Obviously not that much better then?:dunno:

Mine does float slightly at motorway speeds but put it down to the 17" alloys upsetting things a bit. Think I'll have to invest £28! - cheaper than new alloys anyway.:)

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16111

Hmmmm would the Leon splitter fit the F??? Looking for one to go on the new F and not sure which to go for....

I know it has been done, I just can't remember who did it. :dunno:
I still think a k&H would be more effective on the F.
David
:shrug:

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16114

Ahhh just done a search and found out who it was.. It was James that did it.. Looks too much like hard work, so maybe the K&H is the way to go ;)

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16122

I had the KH splitter on my F.. I fitted it at the same time as my 17s and the car was still quite unstable at motorway speeds, I put this down to the wheels. However, I lost my splitter whilst fording a large ford on the last Water Waiters run round Rutland, and the car now feels much more stable even at 80+... Puzzleing. I am toying with the idea of not fitting one, although I hate the loo of the car without.

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16124

I must agree with you there Andy. Beryl has a splitter fitted and at the moment Gina (undecided on this name) doesnt. The F just dont look finished without one..

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16127

• Visitor
  • Visitor
must get a splitter for the F... thinking of making a plywood one... saves on "splitting" the splitter!
Oz.

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16129

must get a splitter for the F... thinking of making a plywood one... saves on "splitting" the splitter!
Oz.

Were you a keen Blue Peter viewer?:lol:
David

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16133

I'm considering making an aluminum one for mine so it doesn't go missing in the fords... However I also have about 10 jobs around the house to finish before the baby arrives in December.

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16138

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I'm considering making an aluminum one for mine so it doesn't go missing in the fords... However I also have about 10 jobs around the house to finish before the baby arrives in December.

Due my 2nd child in Jan... house build is meant to be finished in Jan too (im doing the plumbing and electrics & network infrastructure), and im doing the V8 conversion on the Lotus, and hoping i will have time to finish the marine ply splitter for the F! lol!

nothing like keeping one's self busy is there!

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16151

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Were you a keen Blue Peter viewer?:lol:

Just in time for the advent crown replacement aerial! Showing your age if you know what I'm talking about.

front splitter 13 years 6 months ago #16187

Just in time for the advent crown replacement aerial! Showing your age if you know what I'm talking about.

Luckily, I don't remember that, but then again i was a Magpie fan!:lol:
David

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT