Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16036

Russell Walsh has repaired the old girl few weeks back as I first thought the dreaded HG failure:shake:....but not, Russell did a pressure test on the cooling system and found it was only the inlet manifold....brill...and so cost me £75.00 pounds....Russell brill bloke :) and repaired only what needed doing.....Highly recommend..:)

The car is still ok and running sweet just a small testimont to the good work of Russell.
Regards
Wilddog

russell can be found at mg solutions, link below;

http://www.mgroversolutions.co.uk/ [url=http://

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16039

Russell really is a top bloke! I dread to think how many garages would just replace the HG anyway! Glad you saved so much £££ :)

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16043

Russell is a top bloke, none of this 'well mate dont like the look of that' or 'thats gonna cost' genuine bloke and knows his stuff :)

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16049

Lol yes such a famous line "ooh that's gonna cost ya"... thankfully with Russell that's a thing of the past! Now if only he'd branch into Fiat Punto's I'd be laughing! :lol: Gotta take the ol' gal to the garage on mon and I know that's gonna cost me! :shake: :lol:

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16078

Kara have a look at www.car-serve.co.uk they are based in Woking and the chap that runs it Peter Waite is an MG Rover engineer but does all makes. his rates are very good and is not a con merchant, he did a cambelt and thermostat change on a ZT recently for almost half what another MG Rover dealership wanted to charge (i understand that this job is around the £500 mark on a ZT because it takes so long to get at things) he will also use any parts you wish to supply and provides courtesey cars.:grouphug:

Head Gasket-Not as I Thought 13 years 6 months ago #16193

Kara have a look at www.car-serve.co.uk they are based in Woking and the chap that runs it Peter Waite is an MG Rover engineer but does all makes. his rates are very good and is not a con merchant, he did a cambelt and thermostat change on a ZT recently for almost half what another MG Rover dealership wanted to charge (i understand that this job is around the £500 mark on a ZT because it takes so long to get at things) he will also use any parts you wish to supply and provides courtesey cars.:grouphug:

Nice one Bryan!
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT