Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New soft top 13 years 7 months ago #15972

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Jumped in the Blue Meanie earlier and saw that the rear screen has split. I've been thinking about a new hood since I got her - there are a couple of holes in the hood too - but now it's a bit more urgent.
I'm thinking a glass windowed hood is the way to go so what can anyone recommend?
Ideally I'd like to get one from some where down South that will fit it. It looks like the rain has set in and I've got nowhere under cover to fit it and this is my every day commuting car so the less time she's off the road the better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New soft top 13 years 6 months ago #15974

Jumped in the Blue Meanie earlier and saw that the rear screen has split. I've been thinking about a new hood since I got her - there are a couple of holes in the hood too - but now it's a bit more urgent.
I'm thinking a glass windowed hood is the way to go so what can anyone recommend?
Ideally I'd like to get one from some where down South that will fit it. It looks like the rain has set in and I've got nowhere under cover to fit it and this is my every day commuting car so the less time she's off the road the better.

Try these guys . Here
David
:shrug:

New soft top 13 years 6 months ago #15989

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
ese guys get a good rep for friendly and helpful customer service http://www.car-hood.co.uk/content.php?nID=2&cID=27&pID=414

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT