Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15897

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Have currently got 17" Mille Miglia alloys fitted to my '02 TF, but thanks to the council's lack of road maintenance I now have to get a new set.

The alloy fitment guides show the MGF as having a PCD of 95.75 but just put the guage across mine and they are 100. No adapters fitted as far as I can see.

The question I've now facing is that if the PCD is different how do I know what offset etc to look for? Or am I being dull? - won't be the first time:whistle:

Cheers

Mel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15898

Have currently got 17" Mille Miglia alloys fitted to my '02 TF, but thanks to the council's lack of road maintenance I now have to get a new set.

The alloy fitment guides show the MGF as having a PCD of 95.75 but just put the guage across mine and they are 100. No adapters fitted as far as I can see.

The question I've now facing is that if the PCD is different how do I know what offset etc to look for? Or am I being dull? - won't be the first time:whistle:

Cheers

Mel

the standard PCD is 95.25, have you measured from stud centre to stud centre? It is possible that someone has fitted alternative hubs, such as from a MgZR which does have a PCD of 100.
Quite possible if you have Mille Miglias fitted, because I don't think they do A PCD of 95.25. The offset will still be the same as standard. I wouldn't be surprised if the pcd and offset are marked on the inside of the wheel.:dunno:
David
:shrug:

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15901

Were the alloys fitted when you bought the car?

If so they might have adaptors fitted to accept a 100mm PCD.
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15902

To make mesuring easier measure from outside to outside and inside to inside, take an average.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15914

sounds like youve had adaptors fitted there mate

why not take em to a local quick fit?

a helpful mechanic may mesure them properly for you to remove all doubt?
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15923

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Panic over - PCD ok seems the problem lies with my eyesight. Got the local tyre suppliers to check the measurement for me = 95.25. We couldn't see anything on the wheel, which didn't help.

Thanks for all the replies, apologies for wasting your time though.

Alloy Wheel size confusion 13 years 7 months ago #15930

Panic over - PCD ok seems the problem lies with my eyesight. Got the local tyre suppliers to check the measurement for me = 95.25. We couldn't see anything on the wheel, which didn't help.

Thanks for all the replies, apologies for wasting your time though.

No problemo!:lol:
David
:shrug:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT