• Page:

Topic

Articles before or after? 13 years 7 months ago #15878

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Hi guys,

Just wanted your thoughts on all the lovely workshop guides we have on here. Now would you rather they were in there own section like they are at the mo (under "Articles") or do you think they are easier to find the way they were before (e.g. on the forum home)?

Questions and suggestions please! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Articles before or after? 13 years 7 months ago #15879

Hi guys,

Just wanted your thoughts on all the lovely workshop guides we have on here. Now would you rather they were in there own section like they are at the mo (under "Articles") or do you think they are easier to find the way they were before (e.g. on the forum home)?

I think they can be overlooked where they are now, whereas they were more 'in your face' where they were before.:dunno:
David
:shrug:

Articles before or after? 13 years 7 months ago #15880

Hi guys,

I agree with David, they shoud be on the Forum Home and be easier to find, a lot of work went into producing them, they should not be overlooked :rolleyes2:

Articles before or after? 13 years 7 months ago #15888

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
I tend to agree with you both... there such a valuable source of information that we don't want people to miss them! So I've turned it back to the way it was! Thanks for your opinions fellas! :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT