• Page:

Topic

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15871

Some info here (but nothing bad:))
Click
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15872

How comes he didn't get pointed to The T-Bar forum rather than .org?

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15874

Probably dosent know about it!

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15876

I did tell him about it when he picked Slave up but I think we was too busy looking her over to make sure she wasn't going to fall to pieces on him! :lol:

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15881

i see he is worried that you are going to "put a spell" on him if he modifies her, wants to paint the goldenwheels Black and wants a bit of history, perhaps you can scare him a bit. Thought you used strong glue to stick slave together with??:shake::dunno:

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15882

It's amazing the attitude to him making changes compared to the attitude to Kara's changes - remember they slagged her off for doing it yet they are encouraging him to make it his own! What a bunch of hypocrites!

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15886

I totally agree with your comments, they are a bunch of w*****s, but its fun to watch, Kara is right, they are totally wrong!!

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15889

i see he is worried that you are going to "put a spell" on him if he modifies her, wants to paint the goldenwheels Black and wants a bit of history, perhaps you can scare him a bit. Thought you used strong glue to stick slave together with??:shake::dunno:

Lol well as I always said it's your car and you should be able to do whatever you want with it so it's his now so let him do as he pleases... mind you I think he'd be more sensible selling the wheels and spraying some normal ones black as the gold paint on GW wheels cost Gerry a fair few £££ so could go for a nice chunk on ebay.

It's amazing the attitude to him making changes compared to the attitude to Kara's changes - remember they slagged her off for doing it yet they are encouraging him to make it his own! What a bunch of hypocrites!

LOL I can't say I'm surprised... well actually I thought they might encourage him to burn it as it was the work of the devil but looks like they've calmed down since I've left! :lol:

I totally agree with your comments, they are a bunch of w*****s, but its fun to watch, Kara is right, they are totally wrong!!

:pmsl:

PMSL!

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15900

How comes he didn't get pointed to The T-Bar forum rather than .org?

I would have pmailed the details of here to him but I'm over the massive 5 messege limit on .org, and it would be wrong to email him.

James
I never said I was never wrong LOL

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Slave1's new owner is on .org 13 years 7 months ago #15911

I would have pmailed the details of here to him but I'm over the massive 5 messege limit on .org, and it would be wrong to email him.

James
I never said I was never wrong LOL

Lol yes I'd advise against PMing members about The-T-Bar unless you want to feel the full weight of Mr Child's Ban Hammer! :rolleyes2: :lol:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT