Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15595

Went to take Silver Lady for a blast,the wind and showers over the last few days had deposited what looked like a fine layer of muck on the windscreen. So keys in start engine,press windscreen wash stalk, flick wipers on . Then a loud clunk and only one wiper working, rest of the mech in bits. Loud stream of expletives!!!!

Dont yah just love it, got to laugh
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15596

Went to take Silver Lady for a blast,the wind and showers over the last few days had deposited what looked like a fine layer of muck on the windscreen. So keys in start engine,press windscreen wash stalk, flick wipers on . Then a loud clunk and only one wiper working, rest of the mech in bits. Loud stream of expletives!!!!

Chris

That's just ingratitude from the 'lady', as far as I'm concerned!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15598

If you've still got the MG Rover wiper linkage.. don't get another one.. they're absolute crap and I'm not suprised it went.

Get an uprated one like the one Mike Satur sells. :)

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15631

Chris

you give her all that extra power and this is how she re-pays you! just goes to show you get nothing from spoiling a lady lol

treat em mean and keep em keen! lol

it could be worse mind chris i have a crack in my windscreen from one side to the other!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15639

Just to top it off nicely some lowlife has performed cosmetic surgery with a key the full length of the passenger side, which had only just been resprayed two weeks ago from the last attack- anyone got a shotgun?

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15640

Just to top it off nicely some lowlife has performed cosmetic surgery with a key the full length of the passenger side, which had only just been resprayed two weeks ago from the last attack- anyone got a shotgun?

We are unable to bring David's reply to you in full regarding his feelings about this news because of the adult and offensive nature of its content.
However an expurgated version goes like this:-
:censored:****ing mind-****ed ******* moron ****s! They should be ****ing swung by the **** until it *******-ing snaps off! ****s!:grumpy:
David
:shrug:

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15641

Oh Jesus.. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Could even be the same person if it was parked in the same area as last time. Best thing you can do in that regard is put a CCTV camera in a house window overlooking your car. They're not as expensive as you'd think and as long as it's not looking into other peoples houses or directly onto the road (any public place, in other words) it's legal and can be used by the police as evidence if the ****** does it again. Even if he doesn't, it would give you peace of mind if you don't mind the expense. Even a digital camera running on longplay with a big SD card in it and plugged into the mains would do the trick.

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15642

Oh Jesus.. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Could even be the same person if it was parked in the same area as last time. Best thing you can do in that regard is put a CCTV camera in a house window overlooking your car. They're not as expensive as you'd think and as long as it's not looking into other peoples houses or directly onto the road (any public place, in other words) it's legal and can be used by the police as evidence if the ****** does it again. Even if he doesn't, it would give you peace of mind if you don't mind the expense. Even a digital camera running on longplay with a big SD card in it and plugged into the mains would do the trick.

Believe it or not we have cctv on our street, the cameras were not being monitered over the weekend and there was no useful images. So I guess **** happens.

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15643

We are unable to bring David's reply to you in full regarding his feelings about this news because of the adult and offensive nature of its content.
However an expurgated version goes like this:-
:censored:****ing mind-****ed ******* moron ****s! They should be ****ing swung by the **** until it *******-ing snaps off! ****s!:grumpy:

My sentiments exactly

I dont believe it 13 years 7 months ago #15655

oh good god, between mikeknight and quicksilver i dont think there is a single panel safe!

i gave up having paint a year ago, overrated if you ask me :)
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT