Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

We're a polite bunch over here! 13 years 9 months ago #15311

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Well considering what a great reputation the T Bar has for being a friendly forum I thought I'd introduce another little forum modification that I think suits us down to a T! ;)

From now on if you read a member's post and think to yourself "awesome, thanks for that info" but feel a bit silly just posting up "thank you" you can now click on "Thanks" (located on the bottom left of the member's post) and it automatically gives that member a "Thanks" which is displayed in their profile when they post. It also displays that it was you who thanked them, underneath their post in that thread AND it displays how many people you have thanked in your post profile (just so everyone can see what a polite guy or gal you are!) It's actually harder to explain than it is to do! So give it a go & brighten someone's mood with a simple :thanks:

:bye:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

We're a polite bunch over here! 13 years 8 months ago #15320

Are you going to replace the reputation feature with this, or run both together?
David
:shrug:

We're a polite bunch over here! 13 years 8 months ago #15322

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Are you going to replace the reputation feature with this, or run both together?

Well they can be run along side one another e.g. when someone thanks you you can configure it so they automatically receive rep... I'm not fussed so whatever everyone prefers is good by me. :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT