Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14441

Seen this car online for a few months now... It is ridiculously priced, but thought it might be worth a visit and chat to them...

Looks gorgeous...

http://www.audivwsales.co.uk/vehicle-details.asp?Make=44&ID=1235773

What do you think guys?
Older but certainly not wiser!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14442

Seen this car online for a few months now... It is ridiculously priced, but thought it might be worth a visit and chat to them...

Looks gorgeous...

http://www.audivwsales.co.uk/vehicle-details.asp?Make=44&ID=1235773

What do you think guys?

I agree with you. Gorgeous looking car, but that price. I would say its over £1000 too expensive.
Lovely interior, lovely body colour(even though I don't normally like green cars)
David
:shrug:

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14444

I'm with you on the green David, and most of my driving is in rural areas, where i think green cars get a bit lost amongst the vegetation.

I just love the cream leather.. and agree it's about £1000 over priced given the low mileage, but hey, it's only money! They might offer me £3000 for my 2000 MGF!

I just hate the thought of lining their pocket when it could be in mine, or rather not borrowed from someone else!

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14450

I'm with you on the green David, and most of my driving is in rural areas, where i think green cars get a bit lost amongst the vegetation.

I just love the cream leather.. and agree it's about £1000 over priced given the low mileage, but hey, it's only money! They might offer me £3000 for my 2000 MGF!

I just hate the thought of lining their pocket when it could be in mine, or rather not borrowed from someone else!

According to Parkers they're talking about more like £3500 for that car.
David
:shrug:

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14453

Best colour... gorgeous interior... go for it! You only live once! I'd make a cheeky offer & see where you get!

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14455

Best colour... gorgeous interior... go for it! You only live once! I'd make a cheeky offer & see where you get!

Thats where you women score Kara, a smile, a wink and you can get anything u want! lol

Should I ???? 13 years 9 months ago #14456

Lol well you don't know the dealer's "preferences"... give him a wink & see where you get! :rofl:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT