• Page:

Topic

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13633

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Evening guys n gals!

With the new version of vBulletin there is the opion of adding a homepage to the site. I think this is a pretty awesome idea as it would give us a chance to tell guests about the forum, it's aims, it's members, news etc.

I'm hoping you'll like the idea to and would very much like your ideas on what you'd like to see on the homepage in the form of what info & pics to include, etc. This really is a way of introducing ourselves to anyone who views the forum for the first time so I think it's important you all give some input on what you believe guests should know about us and what impression we want to give across.

All ideas are welcome!

:bye:

Kara x

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13638

That's a great idea Kara! Especially if we get the club status - we could REALLY sell ourselves then.

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13642

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

That's a great idea Kara! Especially if we get the club status - we could REALLY sell ourselves then.

Ooh yes must update the thread... thanks for reminding me hun! I should be sending the application away on wed/thurs as it's 90% complete! Took a little longer than expected but it'll be worth the wait! :woo:

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13660

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Great idea, I think an image ticker somewhere on the page with images of meets, members cars etc would be good to grab peoples attention

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13668

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
It may be an idea to introduce the staff on the homepage so that people know who to PM etc.

Members cars maybe a good one as well.

Help with T-Bar Homepage! 13 years 11 months ago #13675

Slightly off topic... But pretty please could you put the 'view first unread' button back? (Or if it is there, please tell me where it is!) xx

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT