Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13375

My F in action

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13379

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
Looking good Andrew, I'm looking forward to my new motor and getting out there again. I'll have to make it to Melbourne one day and join you guys for an event.

Craig

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13381

Looking good Andrew, I'm looking forward to my new motor and getting out there again. I'll have to make it to Melbourne one day and join you guys for an event.

Craig

Looking forward to that.
The hillclimb was at Bryant Park in Gippsland, a great facility purpose built a couple of years ago, but it can bite. Last year when we were there a Midget rolled a couple of times, this year an MGA ended up with a dented front and rear NS wing dented plus an Mitsubushi Evo 3 with a very dented front and had to be trailered home.

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13477

would love to do a hill climb, not sure if there are any in the uk.......
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13478

Yeah, loads of hills!:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13481

lol, i drove olivers mount once in scarborough... thats fun but it wasnt what you'd call an 'official' hill climb lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13518

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
And Oliver was well p'd off. :yesnod:

Hillclimb 13 years 11 months ago #13676

would love to do a hill climb, not sure if there are any in the uk.......

You have quite a few, Prescott to name one, yes it's owned by the Bugatti club, but every one is welcome. The most famous is Shelsley Walsh the oldest operating motor sport venue in the world!. Our local Hillclimb is Rob Roy the oldest in Australia, controlled by the MG Car Club in Victoria so we hold lots of events there. I think they are fantastic events we tend to get four runs in total in a day so your total time on a track is under 2 minutes to say six but you get to meet and talk to other car nuts, who will give advice, tell you what they have done to there cars, not like F1 where if you find out something about your competitor they have to shoot you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT