Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hi all! 13 years 11 months ago #13345

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I haven't been here in a while, things at home have been topsy turvy, and we have a new puppy... ANYWAY, the TF is going in for MOT on wednesday, after being SORN for the past.. month or so :( she's been sat under a tree on my sisters driveway.. and I've been there every three days washing her, damn trees!

Anyway, should be back on the road soon so thought I'd pop in and say HI

:bye:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi all! 13 years 11 months ago #13349

Welcome back! The sun is out (albeit for a few more days only it seems!) - so get that MOT sorted - pop the top down and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all! 13 years 11 months ago #13533

how'd the MOT go?!
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Hi all! 13 years 11 months ago #13544

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Yeah. We are all waiting like expectant fathers.

How's the puppy by the way?

Hi all! 13 years 11 months ago #13655

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
MOT went fine, flew through.. dropped the car off and had a phone call almost as soon as I walked through my door at home saying it was finished, how's that for service.
Haven't had a problem with it since I swapped the coolant reservoir for a new one, so that all seems good.. I'm making a to-do list currently so I can get things sorted ASAP and get out enjoying it while I can!

Can't wait to get out to some meets and events in it :D

P.S CCJ, the puppy is awesome, although the only way you can get her to sit still is by taking her out for around 2 hours for a walk, after that she'll lie down but with out that it's like she's spring loaded! Thanks for asking!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT