Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

senior moment 13 years 11 months ago #13711

reminds me of the Goodwood Bunny run last year, had the roof down as it was lovely when I left home, made an extra special effort to make the look nice and put the torneau cover on... you guessed it, started raining cats and dogs on the A3 just before we got there, AND we got stuck in traffic.... had to just sit it out....you should have seen the looks we got...
2003 MGTF Monogram Edition. Celestial Blue, Black Leather.No. 19 of 99 Built 11 Spoke Alloys. AP brakes.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

senior moment 13 years 11 months ago #13712

reminds me of the Goodwood Bunny run last year, had the roof down as it was lovely when I left home, made an extra special effort to make the look nice and put the torneau cover on... you guessed it, started raining cats and dogs on the A3 just before we got there, AND we got stuck in traffic.... had to just sit it out....you should have seen the looks we got...

Great day, though!
We had wall-to-wall sunshine.
David
:shrug:

senior moment 13 years 11 months ago #13715

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

This is why I am not a fan of tonneau covers. It adds that little bit extra time and fiddling to an otherwise quick and straightforward task.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT