Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Seat Covers 13 years 11 months ago #13215

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have been looking around for seat covers (black leather and Grenadine alcantara) flea bay has the seat but not the back.

anyone got any ideas?

Nick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Seat Covers 13 years 11 months ago #13216

I have been looking around for seat covers (black leather and Grenadine alcantara) flea bay has the seat but not the back.

anyone got any ideas?

Nick

Specifically, I can't really help, but it is often cheaper overall to buy the seats rather than the covers. Also fitting new covers is not as easy as they make out, achieving a factory fitted look is difficult.

I know someone who has just snapped up a pair of black and grenadine all leather seats for £65 on ebay! Granted they needed a good clean.
David
:shrug:

Seat Covers 13 years 11 months ago #13219

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X
If you want to do it properly, go to the mgfcentre I think its 450 quid plus vat for lack leather and red alacantra.

http://www.mgfcentre.com/leather_interiors.htm

Seat Covers 13 years 11 months ago #13294

the car trimmers in redcar will do a set a fair bit cheaper than the MGF center... work is first rate mind but they have a waiting list for jobs

give steve a buzz on 07807 060439 and let him know adam put you onto them, they used my old seats to make up some MG seat templates so my name cant hurt (much!)

also there web address is : http://www.thecartrimmers.co.uk/index.html
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT