Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #12792

I too am a child of 1951, and still racing.
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #12794

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Weeeee so at 36 I am a baby hurrah

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #12804

• Visitor
  • Visitor
46 here and........had motorbikes since I was 17:biker: - so looking like a bit of a pattern.

The reason I bought one is next year the company I work for are moving 40 miles down the road and I will have to buy a diesel for the commute:grumpy:. I thought I'd buy a cheap cheap little mid-engine RWD convertible to have a laugh in for a year before succumbing to the drudgery of commuting......

.....trouble is I fell A-over-T for it and now I want to keep for the foreseeable! So now I'm going to have to have a rethink on the car situation for the future, to include the MG.:yesnod:

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #12806

Was 43 this year... started off racing Mini's (the real ones not the BMW version!) when I was 21 and kept the bug of British fun cars ever since!

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #12860

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
I'm 43, and got hooked on British sports cars when I was about 16, however the oldest bloke in our club is 92 and still drives his all his MG's. He has quite a few including a TD 2 x magnette's a couple of B's a twin cam A and a bevy of midgets. At the last meeting he was grilling me about what to look for in a good F/TF

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #13330

Something for you to look forward too. I use my bus pass when I need to go to town for spare parts.

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #13332

umm im 26! does that make me too young!
FM :rolleyes:

Am I............. 13 years 11 months ago #13342

Hiya AyB, you are not the oldest!!, my mid life crisis was a 1978 Rubber Bumper MGBGT, called Yellow Peril, its Inca Yellow, i further added to my crisis by buying a 1996 one owner MGF in BRG, which has been nicknamed "the Flying Pig" because ther are many who dont beleive that the major refurbishment i decided to carry out, will ever be finished (pigs might fly!!!) I am Area Secretary of Epsom Area MG Owners Club, we have around 260 members with an average age of yours. MGs are addictive and a wonderful Marque, so you are welcome in any group. My birthday was on D Day in 1944, so yer not the oldest. Kind regards Bryan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT