Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

What colour are Meg's seats? 14 years 3 weeks ago #12123

Meg's interior is:

The question is if this ebay item HERE is the same colour? I guess there was only one official cream/walnut beige colour but just want to make sure before I make an offer!

Ta.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What colour are Meg's seats? 14 years 3 weeks ago #12125

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Meg's interior is:

The question is if this ebay item HERE is the same colour? I guess there was only one official cream/walnut beige colour but just want to make sure before I make an offer!

Ta.

now I am not very good with colours but........ the one in meg has a dark bar crossing the seat where the e bay one is light, from what I can make out :dunno:

What colour are Meg's seats? 14 years 3 weeks ago #12126

now I am not very good with colours but........ the one in meg has a dark bar crossing the seat where the e bay one is light, from what I can make out :dunno:

Ah that's cause the bit on ebay is the back bit. Sorry forgot to mention that! It's the side boulster I am looking at replacing with a whole new cover.

Oh scrub that - so have the backs just checked! lol Must have been yet another colour scheme available! DAMN!

What colour are Meg's seats? 14 years 3 weeks ago #12131

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

Ah that's cause the bit on ebay is the back bit. Sorry forgot to mention that! It's the side boulster I am looking at replacing with a whole new cover.

Oh scrub that - so have the backs just checked! lol Must have been yet another colour scheme available! DAMN!

I did realise it was the back bit but just assumed that both panels would be the same.

sorry its not the right one, but best to find out now ;)

What colour are Meg's seats? 14 years 3 weeks ago #12135

I did realise it was the back bit but just assumed that both panels would be the same.

sorry its not the right one, but best to find out now ;)

True thanks for spotting it!

I wonder if the side boulster is the same colour? Could sew it in maybe.....

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT