Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #11985

Well here they go at .org! Someone wants to give members a heads up to get stuff cheap and Big Brother shoots him down and wants paying for the privilege!

I am afraid I had to put my two penneth worth in as it incenses me that you know who spouts off about rules and regulations and yet allows cronies to do what they like! (ooh makes me remember why Kara set this forum up in the first place!)

I kept it civil in my posts but i made sure i pointed out the difference between a commercial forum and an enthusiasts forum (like this one)!

LINK

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #11987

got to agree adam...he has genuinly come up with something to help fellow members...the recomended section is i feel a good idea but so many others prosper from word of mouth why shouldnt scott be able to help people....he's not making money while the others are...

i think what it takes is for people to just say 'got some bits off clarkson today and can thoroughly recomend him'

after all i think i m right in saying that darren and gill dont advertise but go from word of mouth....i could be wrong though ...BUT...they have prospered from this and they are making money on this.....scott just wants to help

and your right it did make me think back to kara and setting this site up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #11989

Totally agree with the above. Clarkson was only trying to help and has been slapped for it.

Shame, lets hope someone points him in this direction!

But then they'd get slapped too no doubt!
Older but certainly not wiser!

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #11995

Totally agree with the above. Clarkson was only trying to help and has been slapped for it.

Shame, lets hope someone points him in this direction!

But then they'd get slapped too no doubt!

I have done this in PVT...... wonder how long it takes for me to get banned eh? lol

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #11998

wont get banned adam but if your lucky kara might slap your legs....:whistle:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #12001

wont get banned adam but if your lucky kara might slap your legs....:whistle:

I meant banned from there not here! LOL

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #12002

doubt it...i insulted steve childs other night and it didnt happen...i was that way out though and didnt see the whole picture but still think he was a villain...lol

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #12003

doubt it...i insulted steve childs other night and it didnt happen...i was that way out though and didnt see the whole picture but still think he was a villain...lol

He's a bully - already got his evil eye on me I reckon anyway as I have questioned him too much over the Kara Affair!

Arguments at .org on traders 14 years 1 month ago #12004

Adam you know better than to be slagging off t'other forum! :p Although have to admit I do agree with you that there's something wrong about condemning people for wanting to help others. It displays a sort of greed and non-community minded attitude in my opinion. Thankfully you will never see anything like that on here!

How are you feeling btw? Over the food poisoning now? :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT