Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11838

• kara's Avatar Topic Author
  • kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer
Well after having a pay & go phone with no money on it for so long now I decided to take out a contract with O2 & get one of the iPhones that everyone has at work. Now I know they've been around for a while now so this probably isn't news to anyone except me but iPhones are AWESOME!!!! :woo:

Anyone else have one?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11839

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I wanted one since they came out Kara and finally got mine last month absolutely love it couldn't survive without it now. I even have a find me a toilet app which is brill for me lol.

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11841

i upgraded last week and despite all the hype from people i decided against an iphone and got the new sony ericsson vivaz instead...the aps dont really do that much for me...i know theyre are loads of them but it wasnt in my criteria...the vivaz however is a camera based phone with a HD video recorder which is awesome...still working out lots of other features though hehe....another reason was i bought an itouch 16gb when they first came out so it was a different 'toy' lets say

glad you love your iphone anyway kara...and britny and well done on mellina too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Is so skint he's off to become a sperm donor.....when i think of the money i've let slip through my fingers!!!:whistle:

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11844

Glad you're happy with your iphone.:yesnod:

I've just figured out 'how to' text, so nice and simple does it for me.:bye:
David
:shrug:

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11851

Everyone seems to like them but I have never been a fan of Apple stuff.

Their itunes software is the work of the devil

Hope you enjoy it Kara - don't let my moaning put you off :lol:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11856

• Visitor
  • Visitor

:o I love apple couldn't imagine owning a windows pc

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11857

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
I used to Mr anti apple incarnate but I succumed about 6 months ago and I'm wrapped. I think my iPhone is bonza

Craig

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11906

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

I wanted one since they came out Kara and finally got mine last month absolutely love it couldn't survive without it now. I even have a find me a toilet app which is brill for me lol.

Ooh I could use that app. I remember wondering round in London for ages once looking for a loo. You'd think they'd have loads but the trouble is there's so much of everything in London it's difficult to find any one thing... if that makes sense. :dunno:

What other apps have you got as I'm kinda app crazy at the mo! Honestly, When I think of all the years of apps I could have had but missed out on! :shake:

i upgraded last week and despite all the hype from people i decided against an iphone and got the new sony ericsson vivaz instead...the aps dont really do that much for me...i know theyre are loads of them but it wasnt in my criteria...the vivaz however is a camera based phone with a HD video recorder which is awesome...still working out lots of other features though hehe....another reason was i bought an itouch 16gb when they first came out so it was a different 'toy' lets say

glad you love your iphone anyway kara...and britny and well done on mellina too

Ooh well I do see what you mean about the disappointing low pixel camera and lack of video but after getting a posh new camera from me dad for xmas I decided it wasn't a priority. For me a speedy internet service was essential as I've never had a phone that's taken less than a decade to load a page! :lol: With this I can check out the forum on my breaks at work which is nice as I'm sooo busy in the evenings at the mo. I never thought this job would mean working at home as well but because this is my first proper adult job I really want to prove myself so after work I come home and do loads of homework on Virgin Atlantic. I'm hoping that if I can be one of those people that you can always rely on to know what they are talking about and who really knows their stuff inside and out then I might move up in the company... good God this has turned into a hell of a rant... sorry hun I'll shut the hell up now! Really don't know where all that came from tbh! :o

Glad you're happy with your iphone.:yesnod:

I've just figured out 'how to' text, so nice and simple does it for me.:bye:

He he I can just imagine you holding your mobile upside down and asking Sheila what on earth's the point in having it if it can't pour you a nice glass of wine! :lol:

:lol: I was once like you my friend, I despised the iPhone and moaned at my friends for spending more time with their phone than human beings but then one evening a strange thing happened... I got really drunk & found myself sending a text for my mate on her iPhone whilst she was getting ready (we were going out for a thai! :drool5: ), and in my drunken haze I found myself playing with the phone... before I knew it I was wondering around the streets of Horley pointing at lamposts, trees, cars and the odd person shouting "there's an app for that!" I then decided that the iPhone was so funny that I had to have one. So the next morning in what can only be described as a zombie-like state I wondered the streets of Crawley muttering "iPhone, must have iPhone, iPhone..." :zombie: whilst trying to find my local O2 store... half an hour later I returned to my flat with a brand new iPhone! :woo2:

I used to Mr anti apple incarnate but I succumed about 6 months ago and I'm wrapped. I think my iPhone is bonza

Craig

:OMG: OMG "Bonza"!!!! What does that mean? He he that's tickled me pink! Do you mind if I steal it? :bunnydance:

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11908

Have to say I'm a Windows Mobile man myself and have the new HD2 - a stunning device with a 1GHz processor and HUGE screen.....

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11911

• kara
  • Senior MGer
  • Senior MGer

Have to say I'm a Windows Mobile man myself and have the new HD2 - a stunning device with a 1GHz processor and HUGE screen.....

Lol well you know what they say about huge screens... well at least I hope so as I don't! :dunno:

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11912

• Visitor
  • Visitor
iPhones are indeed awesome...that is all :lol:

OMG iPhones are amazing!!! 14 years 1 month ago #11914

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars

:OMG: OMG "Bonza"!!!! What does that mean? He he that's tickled me pink! Do you mind if I steal it? :bunnydance:

G'day Kara,

Feel free, Bonza is Aussie slang for great or attractive, it doesn't get out much these days, but I've used it for years and its part of my one man campaign to bring back all the great Aussie Slang :yesnod:

Craig

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT