Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11810

:yesnod: Monday is D day, the Silver Lady is going in to Simon Robinson Classic Cars in Darlington for extensive cosmetic surgery. New carpet, black leather seats and door cards, heated rear screen for the soft top, and partial respray and rust treatment to front wings and boot lid- I cant wait :)
Simon is also supplying before during and after photos for me to put on the T-Bar!!!!!
Must confess to fealing a bit guilty about not doing it myself, but I have to get the Porsche ready for racing. So mea culpa and I beg forgiveness.
Chris

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11813

:yesnod: Monday is D day, the Silver Lady is going in to Simon Robinson Classic Cars in Darlington for extensive cosmetic surgery. New carpet, black leather seats and door cards, heated rear screen for the soft top, and partial respray and rust treatment to front wings and boot lid- I cant wait :)
Simon is also supplying before during and after photos for me to put on the T-Bar!!!!!
Must confess to fealing a bit guilty about not doing it myself, but I have to get the Porsche ready for racing. So mea culpa and I beg forgiveness.
Chris

Looking forward to the piccies.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11814

Looking forward to the piccies.:yesnod:

I feel so excited its just like Christmas :-)

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11824

can't wait to see it :) i got the first part of my leather interior started this week, the car trimmers over in Redcar, sadly it's going to be a slow process one pice every couple of months :( but worth it to save for the V-TEC :D :D
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11837

Oooh you must be soooo chuffed! Can't wait to see pics! :woo:

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11919

come on chris lets see the pics, i've just had to put my interior on hold so mights well drool over yours lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

New leather interior 14 years 1 month ago #11925

• cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.

come on chris lets see the pics, i've just had to put my interior on hold so mights well drool over yours lol

Why's it gone on hold?

New leather interior 14 years 4 weeks ago #12051

Why's it gone on hold?

pay for my new engine lol, I'd rather have the engine paid for then do the interior :)

i saw Quicksilvers new interior on saturday, absolutely gorgeous, just wish i wasn't dressed in my scruffs because those seats looked sooooo comfortable :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT