Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11784

Just a quickie,

will a soft top from a MGF MKI pre-1999 fit a MGF MKII 2000 model:confused:? and if so are or what are the difference between the MKI & MKII cos I :dunno:

regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11789

Just a quickie,

will a soft top from a MGF MKI pre-1999 fit a MGF MKII 2000 model:confused:? and if so are or what are the difference between the MKI & MKII cos I :dunno:

regards

They are interchangeable.:yesnod::yesnod:
AFAIK the mk2 has less/different seams.
David
:shrug:

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11791

Thank you for the advice on soft tops,

going back to an another issue, still no squeak from the suspension and I now changed the rear to gas adjustable shocks...very smooth drive, fitted a new centre console and changed round the oil and clock,, seat belt alloy tidy holder no more fiddling for the seat belt and alloy facing plate, anthracite spray paint and sprayed up scratch marks on; F/R bumper, wheel arches and lacqured, new wing mirrors fitted and little odds and sods. Roof down for past 3 days, bloody brill :) burnt me forehead slightly yesterday...

regards
keith

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11793

Thank you for the advice on soft tops,

going back to an another issue, still no squeak from the suspension and I now changed the rear to gas adjustable shocks...very smooth drive, fitted a new centre console and changed round the oil and clock,, seat belt alloy tidy holder no more fiddling for the seat belt and alloy facing plate, anthracite spray paint and sprayed up scratch marks on; F/R bumper, wheel arches and lacqured, new wing mirrors fitted and little odds and sods. Roof down for past 3 days, bloody brill :) burnt me forehead slightly yesterday...

regards
keith

Sounds good Keith. Any piccies?
Oh yeah -sunburn! You need a T-bar cap:yesnod:

http://t-bar-tees.spreadshirt.co.uk/casual-t-cap-A11804152/customize/color/4
David

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11796

Yes I think a cap is needed, how do you get pics on here I have tried but have not got the hang of what is required? I can get the pictures to jpeg size and then I am some what lost....any help much appreciated :)

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11797

I was in Cumbria a few years back, Ullswater in a rented old converted school hse, 1/2 mile down road drank a brew called 'old faithfull', brill drink and no hang over the following morning. walked round the cats bell or cats claw something like that...good fresh air and no noise from the mountain top just the sound of the wind, no not the beer winds....fantastic countryside. keith

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11798

Yes I think a cap is needed, how do you get pics on here I have tried but have not got the hang of what is required? I can get the pictures to jpeg size and then I am some what lost....any help much appreciated :)

The easiest way to get pics up is to join photobucket. They let you upload your photos to their site and from there you can copy and paste a link into your posts.
David

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11799

The easiest way to get pics up is to join photobucket. They let you upload your photos to their site and from there you can copy and paste a link into your posts.
Also have a look here.:- http://www.the-t-bar.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_attachmentsimages
David

MkI soft top fit a MKII 14 years 1 month ago #11800

I was in Cumbria a few years back, Ullswater in a rented old converted school hse, 1/2 mile down road drank a brew called 'old faithfull', brill drink and no hang over the following morning. walked round the cats bell or cats claw something like that...good fresh air and no noise from the mountain top just the sound of the wind, no not the beer winds....fantastic countryside. keith

Fantastic driving roads too, if you don't go in the the tourist season!

Yeah, Catbells - been up that one myself!:yesnod:
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT