Sign In   Register

Topic

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #10977

i'm a definite 100% :D hope to see you tomorrow chris and can hear a bit more about it (after last time we spoke all i could think about was the V-Tec so the track day info didn't really sink in lol
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11063

• Visitor
  • Visitor
i would be up for this , would it be possible for two people to share the day ,happy to pay two fees, just share the car me and the misses.

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11064

i would be up for this , would it be possible for two people to share the day ,happy to pay two fees, just share the car me and the misses.

Second drivers are welcome usually charge them £25.None driving passengers are free.
Chris

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11065

We would be two drivers too :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11067

us two too :)

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11088

i'll defiantly be 1 driver... no one gets there hands on bucephalus... mind you if you wanted me to drive the safety car chris i suppose i could be persuaded to lend you my TF :p
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11093

It would almost be worth the repair bill to see your face when the clutch bit on 600bhp!!!!:dc::whistle::bye::pmsl:

Track days? 14 years 2 months ago #11107

It would almost be worth the repair bill to see your face when the clutch bit on 600bhp!!!!:dc::whistle::bye::pmsl:

you could just kick me in the balls... same end result and at a fraction of the cost... mind you it's no where near as pleasurable for me :dunno:

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT