Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Steering Wheel 14 years 2 months ago #10620

• eagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • eagle
  • Time served MGer
  • Time served MGer
I hate to admit this but I find the steering wheel in my daughters Corsa sxi much more user friendly. In the 70`s and 80`s you could change wheels no problem, ( I had a Austin Princess with a 12" wheel , sad I know ) but now we have air bags fitted its a bit of an area thats best left alone to us amateurs. But I was wondering, have any of you changed your wheels to a none MG wheel ?

I wish

THe Lone Gunman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Steering Wheel 14 years 2 months ago #10634

I hate to admit this but I find the steering wheel in my daughters Corsa sxi much more user friendly. In the 70`s and 80`s you could change wheels no problem, ( I had a Austin Princess with a 12" wheel , sad I know ) but now we have air bags fitted its a bit of an area thats best left alone to us amateurs. But I was wondering, have any of you changed your wheels to a none MG wheel ?

I know it's been done but I think most people stick with the original or at the most change to another Mg airbagged wheel.

If you remove part of the safety features of the car, I bet the old insurance company would be unhappy.:yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Steering Wheel 14 years 2 months ago #10757

I know it's been done but I think most people stick with the original or at the most change to another Mg airbagged wheel.

If you remove part of the safety features of the car, I bet the old insurance company would be unhappy.:yesnod:

i fit Corbeau Bucket seats and LUKE 4 point harnesses (thus removing the seatbelt pre-tensioners) - they didnt bat an eye lit, depends on the company i suppose
Teesside meet, open to all MG/Rs. 3rd Sunday of the month, ask for times and places!!!
"There's something about engines that calms me down"

Steering Wheel 14 years 2 months ago #10759

• gos
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • X Black Beauty X

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT