Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

A moan 1 year 6 months ago #200053

Nothing to do with Ukraine, the economy, the weather or even the F, but people who come on here, ask for help, get it and then disappear without trace, having neither the manners to thank people for their assistance nor the intelligence to report the results so that the community may learn from their experience. Rant mode off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, Keymaster, Notanumber

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A moan 1 year 6 months ago #200055

Well you are obviously of a similar age to myself and I would agree that some folk buy a " cheap" runaround like the F n TF , find problems with it and then f... off after prying the answer from the good folk on this forum ! It's the way of the world I'm afraid and will probably get worse !
I find solace in a good GnT helps .
J
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keymaster

A moan 1 year 5 months ago #200349

I do agree it's frustrating when the thread just stops. It's good to help people and it should be unconditional, but it's also nice to have appreciation; which I think in most cases happens on the TBar.
That said we do have to consider that some people using this excellent forum who just cannot respond to the thread in a reasonable time frame to keep the thread updated to its conclusion. However, that doesn't excuse them from concluding the thread at a later date.
A lot of the information within the T Bar is historical, but still very relevant, but it just needs a search through the files rather than a "new topic" created.
Personally, I prefer to search for the information myself or work it out on the job, but willing to help out with suggestions if I feel what I know is useful.
I have noticed that comments on all the forums do tend to die off during Autumn and Winter and resurrected in Springtime. I suppose this is relative to the cars being in use, and not laid up.
Now I feel that I'm moaning so I'm off for a double Southern Comfort with plenty of ginger ale.

A moan 1 year 5 months ago #200355

• Cobber
  • Away
  • '97 MGF 1.8 MPI
I recommend a whiskey cocktail, which consists of a double whiskey and whiskey with a dash of whiskey in a large glass followed by a whiskey chaser…..after a few of these you forget all about people’s appalling manners…as you’ve got quite enough appalling manners of your own!
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"
The following user(s) said Thank You: sworkscooper, trevtherev

A moan 1 year 5 months ago #200357

As always Cobber, you made me smile . Cheers .

A moan 1 year 5 months ago #200358

I take it you are referring to the drink Cobber?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT