Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

the virus 3 years 11 months ago #193269

Talking of aeroplanes...I have been starting early to keep up with the work so in at 4 but back home at 3pm.

Today I was taking in the sun in the back garden when an easyJet plane flew over low and banking hard having just taken off from Gatwick. I watched it on the tracker as it did a loop and flew back in to Gatwick.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

the virus 3 years 10 months ago #193508

Confined to my workshop with some more lager I had the idea to make a stand for thecement mixer I saved from my scrap pile...always wanted a stand for it but when they came up on ebay they were always to far away...so after plenty of thought and beers I let that welder roll.

The steel was salvaged from my old gates...

The mixers wheels actually run up those side rails and is made for getting the mixer easily into my van.

Well nearly finished now...got it to the point today where it safely tips it's contents into the wheelbarrow and monday more work has Ive orderd 2 ton of food for it to complete another project.

On this last pic there is a chain stopping the mixer tilting too far forward but now it has proper bump stops on front to hold it at the right angle
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Bertl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT