• Page:

Topic

WooHoo! 12 months ticket!! 10 years 11 months ago #120006

• groovylee's Avatar Topic Author
  • groovylee
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • 1997 MGF 1.8i in COF
well, apologies for my absence of late, been busy with yet another 2 wheeled mistress lol

anyway, put the red peril in for its MOT yesterday - and it FAILED! :( :hgf:

one upper rear ball joint and two new orange indicator bulbs later - and it PASSED! :woohoo:

so, hopefully i will be out and about for a few meets this summer :broon:

catch you later,

Lee
when your only tool is a hammer, all of your problems suddenly become nails.......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WooHoo! 12 months ticket!! 10 years 11 months ago #120034

Easy fixes are good! :broon:
David
:shrug:

WooHoo! 12 months ticket!! 10 years 10 months ago #120262

Mine has just passed its MOT with one advisory - pitted disc brake front nearside!

So I think that's my excuse for a bit of a brake upgrade. I'm on the standard 15 inch wheels so won't be going down the Trophy route but may try the MGOC upgrade.

Richard
1.8i Mk2 Solar Red, 16 inch square spoke wheels, MGFMania hood with zip-in glass rear window, DRLs, Kmaps ECU, Pipercross panel air filter, MGOC Supersports back box & some cockpit bling

WooHoo! 12 months ticket!! 10 years 10 months ago #120265

Mine has just passed its MOT with one advisory - pitted disc brake front nearside!

So I think that's my excuse for a bit of a brake upgrade. I'm on the standard 15 inch wheels so won't be going down the Trophy route but may try the MGOC upgrade.

Richard

Or look at MTEC discs - dimpled (or drilled) and grooved will prove more effective than flat discs.
Have them coated - black, silver or GOLD - to protect the edges and indents from surface rust and corrosion.
I am changing my front set up next week and done less than 1500 miles on my MTEC dimpled and grooved discs so... maybe an option..? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blow-in

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT