Sign In   Register

Topic

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104294

What has everyone got planned for the weekend any Mod's???????
:omg:

for me New head lining for hard top, and some walnut dash parts does any one know were I can get walnut T/F door trim from cheap?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104298

Dressing my car up in Princess banners to take a friends 5 year old daughter to her birthday party!
She loves my car so as a treat ive offered to drive her - not that she knows that yet! :)

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104299

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
  • A Bargain Spotter, Can-Do-er and eBay Addict!
Sherwood... I'll start looking now I know you want a door trim but they are rare so will not be cheap.

I'm putting APs onto the green TF standard ones back on my blue TF. Then bleeding two car brakes. Then swapping exhausts (just nuts and bolts, hard jobs have been done). Taking off a decat, fitting new lambda. Swapping a set of 16s.

Then might start doing odd jobs like swapping a boot lock and petrol cap. I think I might have my work cut out.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104302

Dressing my car up in Princess banners to take a friends 5 year old daughter to her birthday party!
She loves my car so as a treat ive offered to drive her - not that she knows that yet! :)

Yeah..... Any excuse :-)
Cars - Making me poor since 1989
The following user(s) said Thank You: Whiz

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104303

Stripping old engine down, then going to RR day on sunday.
If a jobs worth doing, it's worth overdoing

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104304

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer
Have a good time. I was meant to going with Kev and the gang but need to get the blue TF in ship shape to be flogged.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104305

cheers bensewell hope yu have fun sorting your TF :woohoo:

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104312

Just a wash and clean done this afternoon, ready to meet up with the BP's tomorrow. Ben hope the brakes go ok, changed all 4 calipers on a disco a couple of years ago and used an eezibleed kit, job done single handed first time, just remember to keep an eye on the reservoir, it gets through fluid alot faster than you realize.

When the blue TF is ready for sale let me have some info and a price, a mate of mine was after one, though i havent heard from him for a few weeks so he may well be sorted...
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti
The following user(s) said Thank You: bensewell

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104314

Just sat contemplating going to The Toby Carver for late tea. Meeting up with Consettphil and the BP for a saunter to Saltburn and pub lunch. May wash the car in the morning. Sunday I want to add blue leds to the oil temp gauge,,clock., and both window switches, and then off to sons football match, which is local, so not to bad. Then a spot of sunbathing, and alfresco dinning...(I wish)

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104318

See you tomorrow, got to work in the morning but catching up on the return leg!!
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104322

• bensewell
  • Grand MGer
  • Grand MGer

Just sat contemplating going to The Toby Carver for late tea. Meeting up with Consettphil and the BP for a saunter to Saltburn and pub lunch. May wash the car in the morning. Sunday I want to add blue leds to the oil temp gauge,,clock., and both window switches, and then off to sons football match, which is local, so not to bad. Then a spot of sunbathing, and alfresco dinning...(I wish)

Are you soldering Mindy ? If so post your results I'm doing some swaps soon so will put mine up too

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 2 months ago #104325

I've got my daughters ballet class and my sons football match in the morning.

Then off to Lincoln to pick up new doors seals.

Clean and re-proof the hood, seal 2 small holes, fit new window cheater and new seals and try to get the car leak free so I can put the interior back in.

Also got some anti jamming straps to fit.

I hope the weather is ok.

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT