Sign In   Register

Topic

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104397

Snow stopped play today :( wish the stuff would just go away now...
"If it all seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!" Mario Andretti

Please Log in to join the conversation.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104415

Been told i am picking the mother-in-law up then going for meal thats sunday gone monday we go to see a bmw 3
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

Last edit: Post by helsbyman.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104419

Told this morning im spending too much time on the car and not enough with the kids, so i have to start letting the garage do the work. :-( Not so much of a project then, more of a money pit.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104424

Part 2 of my aircon install. Wish me luck :)

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104425

Blimey it's cold out today.

Just come in for a coffee and a warm.

Soft top cleaned. It wasn't as mucky I thought. Waiting for it to dry before I re-proof it so when I've had my coffee I'll go n fit the new window cheater.

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104427

Told this morning im spending too much time on the car and not enough with the kids, so i have to start letting the garage do the work. :-( Not so much of a project then, more of a money pit.

Get a quote for some 'garage work'. Show Mrs. Problem solved. Simples,:lol:
David
:shrug:

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104428

Well am hoping that my enclosed induction kit arrives today, get that fitted. B)
Taking off the windscreen trim, spraying that up black plasticote I think is best option? :-?
Finish off cleaning the brake and hub areas, checking all bushes and joints for wear n tear.

Checking out ebay throughout the day for other bits too........

Windscreen trim off cleaned up, gone is the cream hellooooo black plasticote :yesnod:

Trim around centre console taken out too and being sprayed as we speak, again in plasticote silver :yesnod:

Still awaiting arrival of induction kit so can get that done, thats the bit I am MOST excited about!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104430

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.

Simple solution that fits in nicely with David's: let them 'help Daddy' : a stock of comics/ sweets/ computer games/beer and fags to amuse themselves while you get on with the car.
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104441

• John and Sue
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • 06 TF 135. One of the last from Longbridge.
I knew the daft little car would get some attention this weekend: picked up some Halfrauds ultra brilliance main and dip lamps: got them on the Jargwire and very impressed. Two for one offer at the moment.

Finally got fed up of The Ginger One saying 'I wish my headlights were that bright' :yesnod:
It will be all right in the end. If it isn't all right yet, then it is not yet the end..

So what has the dark side instore this weekend 11 years 1 month ago #104444

I knew the daft little car would get some attention this weekend: picked up some Halfrauds ultra brilliance main and dip lamps: got them on the Jargwire and very impressed. Two for one offer at the moment.

Finally got fed up of The Ginger One saying 'I wish my headlights were that bright' :yesnod:

I got some of them the other week, I meant to post about that :oops: ..... definately better than what was in there originally :yesnod:

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT