Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Stickers 11 years 11 months ago #51768

I know stickers can be a right royal pain in the wrong places but not having had my car long and still working my way through all the little jobs that need doing I came across a sticker that I was so pleased to see. :woohoo:
You know what newly acquired cars do to your peace of mind with the "I wonder if that's been done" sort of thoughts, I just found a sticker on the edge of the drivers door informing me that the cambelt was changed 3,000 miles ago, that was a relief because I just had to tension the alternator belt and that had started me thinking. :-?
So I have decided to record all jobs done on the car and place the stickers on the detachable engine cover so that anyone in future taking the cover off will know the current state of play with regard to all work done on the car. Next job brake pads all round, already written the sticker and put in the new pads box, I hope this is not like my new years resolutions!!!!. :beer:
Dave
" The Nation that forgets it's defenders, shall itself be soon forgot" Calvin Coolidge

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Stickers 11 years 11 months ago #51769

Sounds like a bit of good news Dave. :broon:

Re: Stickers 11 years 11 months ago #51821

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thats a great idea wish I had thought of it 2 years ago :coat:

Re: Stickers 11 years 11 months ago #51823

It's a great idea!:yesnod:
Better than having the list down the driver's door, chav style.:rofl: