Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Underdog? 12 years 3 months ago #40277

After reading red devils thread..on dog abuse, it got me thinking (dangerous and rare) that how many of us own not only an often perceived dog of a car.. But the most impractical thing after kids and a DIY addiction to have when owning a two seater convertable.. The 'humans' best friend, our beloved mutt.. Yep a dog.. and universally love our MG's with the roof down as much as me

Heres ours.. Muppet

given to me by my best friend after my springer Buddy
died last year..Muppet is six and a proper lady
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, rog1963, Red Devil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate. Reason: Rotated photo

Re: Underdog? 12 years 3 months ago #40342

Muppet is gorgeous and Buddy was a stunner!

My Whippets love open top motoring but I have to take them one at a time :)

Re: Underdog? 12 years 3 months ago #40346

Buddy looked a wonderful dog, but then, I've got a soft spot for Spaniels.

What is Muppet by the way?
Those eyes look like mine did from the inside this morning when I awoke with man-flu!

Re: Underdog? 12 years 2 months ago #40360

Muppet is gorgeous and Buddy was a stunner!

My Whippets love open top motoring but I have to take them one at a time :)

That's a Heart melting pair of whippets.!

Lucky both buddy and muppet have similar temperments, both soft, cuddly, buddy was more manic and my first dog.. And typically for a springer spaniel, very 'human'. I got him at 6 years old, spontaneously from aweigh dog home.. He was 14 when he went.. Amazing experience, that I wouldnt have missed for the world.. Yes sad when he went only now really able to talk about it.. But was awful seeing him suffer..

Muppet is a cross between a border collie and an Alsatian, so i have been told, but she has a tinynwaist so would not be suprised if she had whippet mixed in there too,

she's vey much a lady, a pleasure to walk on a lead (buddy once actually pulled my arm out of its socket!) and she is slowly but surely seducing both of us.

She's is definitely 'our' dog this time.. Buddy was definitely mine,, :)

Both love the car, esp with the roof down.

Have known muppet since a pup and looked after her when her old dad was on holiday etc.. And he looked after buddy..

Cars and dogs.. Not just hobbies but lifestyles..

Am a bit like you red devil, since a kid have always been rescuing or rehoming different animals when I can..
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate

Last edit: Post by Peterpiper.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT