Topic

Re: (poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37674

• Visitor
  • Visitor
What did the whirlwind say to the coconut tree :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: (poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37682

OK - I'm up for this ;)

I don't know - what did the whirlwind say to the coconut tree?

Re: (poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37683

• Visitor
  • Visitor

OK - I'm up for this ;)

I don't know - what did the whirlwind say to the coconut tree?

I can't tell you its a family forum :P

Re: (poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37686

pm me - i'm just over 18 :lol:

Re: (poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37707

• Visitor
  • Visitor

pm me - i'm just over 18 :lol:

I have ~Grins~

(poor) Joke time 12 years 3 months ago #37949

After a long life, Cinderella sat every evening in her rocking chair watching the sun go down with her cat on her lap, remembering the life she had with her prince, who had passed away a few years earlier.

One evening as the sun set, the fairy godmother came to visit with some good news.

"Cinderella, since you have led a good life, I have decided to give you three wishes to use as you want. Now go ahead my dear, make your wishes"

Cinderella didn't know what to say, and wasn't sure if it was a dream. So she thought for a minute and made her first wish.

"I wish I was my younger beautiful self again" and with that, the fairy godmother waived her wand and Cinderella was her youthful self again.

Startled by what had just happened, Cinderella thought carefully about her second wish, "For my second wish, I would like to have a beautiful gown" and once again the fairy godmother waived her magic wand and suddenly Cinderella was in the most beautiful evening gown you had ever seen.

Then she looked at her cat, "For my third wish, I wish my faithful cat was a young, strong and handsome prince"

The fairy godmother waived her wand a third time, and the cat was transformed into a handsome, young prince which Cinderella fell for instantly.

"Well there are your three wishes my dear" said the fairy godmother, "Enjoy the rest of your life and live in happiness" and with that she vanished in a puff of smoke.

Cinderella and the prince stood and stared at each other, Cinderella's heart beating as she gazed upon her prince. Then he moved close by her side, his arm round her waist as he whispered gently into her ear...

"Bet your sorry you neutered me now"
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, Leigh Ping

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT