Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Beautiful Day .... 12 years 3 months ago #36758

..... in Cornwall

Well whilst some of you forummers were out troughing I was out on my lonesome. But wasn't it nice to see some blue sky with no threat of rain.
So I headed up the North Cornwall Coast and stopped to eat my Chicken Sarnies here:

Whilst munching and admiring the view, I could hear a vehicle pulling slowly into the layby, looking around a van had pulled up alongside my car, remembering that I'd left my camera on the passenger seat i hurried over, but no fear, the young lad leaned out of the window and said 'That's a lovely car mate'. Made my day.

I then made my way back inland across bodmin Moor ... the beauty of driving alone is that you get to choose which way to go:
Oh, I put the hood up for this one to show you that I cleaned it this morning !!

Hope everyone managed to get out today and enjoy the weather.

Rog

I also managed to get a half decent shot for the calendar contest
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, Leigh Ping, Tsleight

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Beautiful Day .... 12 years 3 months ago #36790

Lovely car and view, looks like a good day! Off to Cornwall Easter for a few days!

Richard
The following user(s) said Thank You: rog1963, Leigh Ping

Re: Beautiful Day .... 12 years 3 months ago #36792

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Lovely photos, I took Madam out, after a quick jump off the Landy .. We only went to Marks (MGF) though, it was great to be driving her again :yesnod:

Re: Beautiful Day .... 12 years 3 months ago #36795

Where are you staying Richard ... I might be able to point out a few nice watering holes and sights to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: Beautiful Day .... 12 years 3 months ago #36809

I also managed to get a half decent shot for the calendar contest

You most certainly did Rog. Superb. :) Thanks for sharing your day with us. :broon:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rog1963

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT