Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: London 2012 Seeks Drivers and their vehicles for O 12 years 3 months ago #36426

So, according to this map there are no Dragons where I live (in St Albans) whew!

However, the entire Olympic Games appear to be being held at my house :blink:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Laz1957.

Re: London 2012 Seeks Drivers and their vehicles for O 12 years 3 months ago #36507

I might apply although I'd love to know what is involved.

I can't see anything on the website on the subject - http://www.london2012.com/ceremonies

My 23 year old is involved although she's not letting on many details.

It isn't just London that is benifiting!
There are events in other areas of the country!

And as a national company we are benifiting, 3 of our depots of put £100's of thousands of materials into the main site durring the construction, this is putting money into the company which like everyone in the building industry, has been struggling recently. This has lead to more money in the comapany helping us to keep other depots in all regions open and the employees to put money into the local economy!

We were involved in the tendering stage before the games were awarded to the UK. As one of our depots is right next to the river that runs through the centre of the olympic village we put foward a plan to run a barge with a crane in to the site. Unfortunatly the crane proved to be too complex so it never happened.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT