Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35959

My brothers and sisters in the TBMU have requested us by secret ballot to put to you, the admin team a very serious request...........

Will you honour your duty of care and provide our members with headache tablets because we are all suffering as we try to keep up with the amount of posts?
The shout box is moving soooo quickly we are finding it hard to read it quickly enough, this is adding to the pain.

I await your response, yours Half A Scaredale & Red Robbo The Robot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35961

Free head and neck massage for any member coming to Aiketgate! :yesnod: ;)
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red Devil

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35970

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Free Head and Neck Massage :omg: You never offered me these services.

I digress, Red Devil, where there's blame, there's a claim, "because we are all suffering as we try to keep up with the amount of posts" you make.

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35972

Did you come to Aiketgate? Hmmmmm? :nonod:
David

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35973

We're aware of this issue and it's being addressed, to the best of my knowledge and belief. :)

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35975

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Free Head and Neck Massage :omg: You never offered me these services.

I digress, Red Devil, where there's blame, there's a claim, "because we are all suffering as we try to keep up with the amount of posts" you make.

:bust: :bust: :bust: :bust: :bust:

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35977

We're aware of this issue and it's being addressed, to the best of my knowledge and belief. :)

Do you work for Sky?
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35980

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Do you work for Sky?

Me ?

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #35991

I think he meant me. :P

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #36013

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I think he meant me. :P

~Wanders off rather confuddled~

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #36016

Still quite amazed by how vibrant this place has become since last Spring :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Red Devil

Re: A question for the admin team from the members uni 12 years 3 months ago #36017

It's all because of your benign presence, Oh young Apollo. :whistle:
David

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT