Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34904

:woohoo: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE Hope 2012 is going to bring good health and loads of MG'ing :thumbsup:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, mgf04ron, Rich in Vancouver, terreneuve, Tsleight

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34908

I would like to wish everybody in the T BAR a great and happy new year ,and hope things go well for every one in 2012.Wishes for the new year , I would like to meet more of the members out and about.at the shows and rallies ,wy wife and I will be at the Stoneleigh show in February weather permitting for starters. Cheers for now RON.(MGF04RON) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, Rich in Vancouver, Leigh Ping, Tsleight

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34909

Happy new year everyone! Hope 2012 brings good things.

Hope to get out a bit more this year and meet more people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, mgf04ron, Rich in Vancouver, Leigh Ping, Tsleight

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34914

hi like your car mine is also silver (SUN STORM) with hard top which stays in the garage most of the time,which alas does the car.All the best RON
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Tsleight

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34921

Happy New year to everyone,lets hope for a great 2012 !
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, mgf04ron, Rich in Vancouver, Leigh Ping, Tsleight

Re: The happy New Year Thread 12 years 4 months ago #34937

happy new year to everyone , lets hope 2012 is the best year ever x
The following user(s) said Thank You: David Aiketgate, bryan young, mgf04ron, Rich in Vancouver, Tsleight

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT