Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

MG Rover CD 1 year 8 months ago #199806

its why i joined, though i am conversant with the mgf, the point i wanted to make is that this fix for the CD dating back to 2005, works on win10 2022... and in doing so, saves money and enables continued use instead of throwing away.. MS and Adobe could learn from that experience, instead of implying that old technology has no place in the future.. :) And if folks think that the info is copyright, Rover, until its website finally shut down for good, had all the same info for free copy and download on its official site. ok.. that might have been for non commercial use, i understand that... but i am a personal user, i have three MGF trophy 160`s.. the info and cct diagrams, were and still are valuable, too valuable, priceless really to anyone on limited means and finance this moment in time. It also means if i know of an answer to a question here , like Roverlike took the time to do, i can use and share the info the disk contains.. We now encounter Win11, i dont know if the fix will work with it.. i hope someone will provide that answer here too. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MG Rover CD 1 year 8 months ago #199808

There is always be a solution. Data, diagrams, etc will not be lost.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT