Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 4 weeks ago #203386

I’m looking for an excellent condition TF hood & frame, no repairs or holes in the usual places etc, like most advertised on eBay at this moment in time, blue would be great, but unlikely, so black would be acceptable also.
Even better if it’s within say 100 miles of East Lancs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203443

Darren at MGFNTFBITZ recently found me a good 2nd hand one with with a glass rear screen but has others in stock. They are in Glossop, 15 miles east of Manchester. Most people here have used them for various new and used parts. You are best calling or emailing about second hand stock as their website mainly focuses on new parts

distance corrected.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203447

Five miles east of Manchester your still in Manchester

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203458

sorry i meant 15 miles.

I remember getting the scale of things hopelessly wrong in Manchester once some years ago. I set off on foot from the City centre in search of a curry in the misbelief that once I was in Oxford Road it would only be a short stroll to get to the curry mile in Rusholme.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

Last edit: Post by Notanumber.

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203460

A group of lads from the village went for a meal up there after a Lancashire county match at Old Trafford. They had a good day all round but there was something about the curry that didn’t suit & by the time they were on their way back on the M66 they found that the sticky wicket of the afternoons cricket was starting to turn, resulting in a better understanding of Rush Home.
M
The following user(s) said Thank You: EllisoJo, Notanumber

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203469

Oh no youve just brought back a horrible memory of a day I was working in London near Marble Arch. A number of the lads were going for a serious curry and I tagged along. It turned out to be a self service buffet place, everything was labelled but in small print and i didnt have my glasses. Afterwards I was told they were wondering why i'd piled up so much lime pickle. After a terrible afternoon where i really started to believe toilets needed a seat belt I had to find somewhere to stay overnight as the train journey back would have been impossible. 3 days later i was right as rain so its not put me off my curry.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 3 weeks ago #203491

I had a spell when I did the sound & toured with bands. Who couldn’t fail but remember fish & chips with the Edgar Broughton Band in Nelson.
I recall once after a concert in Bradford going for a curry & being offered a delightfully sounding & smelling dish which on closer enquiry was told it was made from “the bits that little goats think with”, it was Kid brain curry. Sometimes you really have to question your life choices.
M

TF hood & frame required. 8 months 2 weeks ago #203526

Blimey, the Edgar Broughton band. Who can forget Apache Dropout. Careful with that paint guys, ah too late again.
2003 TF 135 sunstorm

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT