foglamp brackets 8 years 11 months ago #159081

b and g / :hgf: that price is more realistic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

foglamp brackets 8 years 11 months ago #159122

Checked mine today and mine needs the screw in type aswell

foglamp brackets 8 years 11 months ago #159123

Surely these brackets could be made out of a sheet of perspex .

I to want to fit fogs to my car just because there more pleasing to look at then black plastic covers but no way would I pay 60 quid for 2 small bits of plastic id rather fabricate some mounts .. no ones goin to see them so personally I dont think it matters as long as its up to the job , sturdy and safe

somebody suggested to me about making some foglight brackets out of meccanno..............just built a meccano motorbike for my grandson .......it would be tight to pinch a few bits off it.........would it? :dry:

foglamp brackets 8 years 11 months ago #159369

so ive purchased my mgtf foglamp brackets today.......im in confusion as one bracket was bought from ebay 2nd hand price £21.99 and the other new from browns and gammon with delivery £24. 62..........................im confused because of the way they were advertised..................ive now confirmed that off side is the driverside of the car and the ebay bracket is for the offside............................the other bracket I purchased from.. browns and gammon was advertised as th left hand bracket.................................my question is daft has it sounds...........................is the left hand bracket the nearside.....................der :doh:.................and yes these brackets are expensive so if yer see them cheap ....snap them up........................
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by mgtfbluestreak.

foglamp brackets 8 years 11 months ago #159370

:yesnod:
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgtfbluestreak

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT