Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Y Reg MGF Breaking for spares. 8 years 10 months ago #160620

Hi all. All exterior Panels are sold but everything else is available. My Son has listed the Soft top, Green Black leather Interior and the VGC Alloys with exellent Tyres on e bay but if anyone on here wants them , The prices will be less than advertised to you guys. Also got a hard top but was going to reline it and sell in the Autumn unless someone wants one now. I want to sell as much as I can before it gets scrapped as I hate seeing good bits destroyed. No half decent offer will be refused on anything. With selling on forums, I tend to find the average e bay sold price, then half it.. I'm not a bread head and just want to recoup some of my money.
Got brand new Back box, Cat and O2 sensors. New plugs and leads and I'll throw in the coil packs.New speed sensor on Gearbox. All engine ancillaries. etc.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by kerimar.

Y Reg MGF Breaking for spares. 8 years 10 months ago #160631

I'm looking for a replacement cream-faced clock for my N-reg F Does your F have the cream-faced clock? Does it keep time?
Mark
95 MGF

Y Reg MGF Breaking for spares. 8 years 10 months ago #160648

I'm looking for a replacement cream-faced clock for my N-reg F Does your F have the cream-faced clock? Does it keep time?

Hi. The clock keeps great time but sadly it's not Cream. More of a Silver White like all the other dials in the car.

Y Reg MGF Breaking for spares. 8 years 8 months ago #162102

A quick thank you to Martyn and Sean for organising the panels for me.

If anyone wants any parts the shell is going on Monday, there are still some useful bits left.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerimar

Y Reg MGF Breaking for spares. 8 years 8 months ago #162221

A quick thank you to Martyn and Sean for organising the panels for me.

If anyone wants any parts the shell is going on Monday, there are still some useful bits left.

Thanks very much. Sorry I missed you. Stupid night shifts. Shell now gone but we took off as many smaller bits as we could keep.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT