Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Can I try and sell my Saab here? 10 years 2 weeks ago #141987

Not sure if I'm allowed to offer a Non MG up for sale on here... or where I should if I can... so if not, please delete this and let me know...

On the other hand... if I am, well here's a copy and paste of my uk saabs ad:

I'm been umming and arring whether to keep her or pass her on. I still can't decide so rather than post her on the dark side for some chav to destroy, I'm offering her here first.

She's in very good condition - shines like a new car with only a few age related marks here and there... nothing awful and only the tiniest of rust bubbles on a rear wheel arch.

Not perfect but pretty close considering her age/mileage (147k) - she's non turbo but drives exceptionally well with no serious faults. Niggles include gear gaiter that I can't fit back on... rear washer jet blocked "somewhere" ...(wiper works) - boot light is duff, front fog lights are just for display (no idea why - they were like that when I got them... ie, no switch) and a slow puncture in the front near side tyre - I filled it with tyre -weld as I've only been pottering around town in her (5 miles a day) to work and back. ~As a result, it does need to come off and be mended properly as it won't balance now ... but you only notice that if you go over 60... which in town (ahem) I don't do!

Not a lot of history with her - new clutch about 140k and new brakes/disks allround.

All 4 tyres have plenty of tread left (including the slow puctured one)... the interior actually looks much cleaner in the flesh than the photos do oddly enough...

All in all, a very reliable and attractive old girl, being usurped by the Summer project TF now :-(

Any viewings welcome... I'm sure someone will fall in love with her.

Oh, she's got a tape player in... almost forgot to high-light that ; :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Re: Can I try and sell my Saab here? 10 years 2 weeks ago #141989

• psymon
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • 2001 MGF 1.8 in MNX
I don't have a problem with it, if you do sell it via here then a donation to the site would appreciated , via the donate button on the left hand side

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk 2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT