Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33267

Hi All,

Just found this forum, and its a real shame this is my first post...
My MGF of the last 18mths is now up for sale in parts via breaking on my driveway.
THE CARS MOT AND TAX BOTH EXPIRED 31/10/2011

I bought it as a salvage repair Cat C and had the front end panels, rad, pipes, headlights, wings, bonnet and bumper replaced and painted.
I have loved this car and spent vast sums on modifying and upgrading to how it looks now...

Online Parts Store & Image Gallery here; (Cash on collection or paypal and I will post)
http://lloydsmgf.moonfruit.com/

Pipercross 1.8 VVC Induction Kit with CAF £29 - NOW SOLD!
Alpine CD MP3 Ipod Headunit with Ipod Brain £45
MG Illuminated Engine Starter Switch £20
Solar Red (just painted) TF Bootlid £29
Stainless Steel Roll Hoops £135
Black VVC 15" alloys with centre-caps and good tyres inc 2x 5mm spare tyres £120 (6 tyres in total)
Black leather / Grey alcantera seats & doorcards £65
MGF Hood with good clear screen £35 (Reserved at current)
CMU Solar Red - just sprayed MGF Front Bumper with new badge and black mesh £75

+ All standard parts, bodyparts and engine of course if need be.

Cash on collection for the car or parts in the main please (viewings available on request), or paypal and I can wrap and mail out if small enough, i.e. no bigger than hoops or airfilter, everything else is pickup, discounts avail for removing yoursef. Im 10mins drive from M1 Junc 31, near Worksop.
Ive loved owning and driving this car the past 18mths and its always been excellent bang for buck smiles per miles fun, but with winter looming, and its age causing issues in time im sure its time to move on...
Let me know of any parts requests, offers for complete purchase etc, first come first served basis, Im online periodically each day. Thanks for looking.

Online Parts Store & Image Gallery here;
http://lloydsmgf.moonfruit.com/

The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33284

This was a saddening read. Welcome and good luck with the sales.

All the best
Leigh

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33286

Thanks Leigh,
Yes, its a sad time and the end of an era for me and the 'red flash', but onwards and upwards any my next MG shall not be an accident damaged salvage car like my last 3, I've loved the modding and repair process but it shall be nice to get into the driving seat of a ready to drive example...
Very Best Regards,
Lloyd

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33291

Was it you that drove this car down to Spain recently? Or, am I thinking of another red car?

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33364

I'm very interested in the hoops AND the hood but the 400 mile roundtrip in the company van puts me off.

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33384

Hi There, Can completely understand... The hoops I could arrange a courier for and bubblewrap them I guess. The roof will have to be one of the last bits to be removed and sold in order to protect the interior until sold or scrapped, but again it could be sent via courier I guess. I can obtain quotes based on size and weight from parcelmonkey should you be seriously interested at any point.

Thanks again & Merry Christmas,

VBR,

Lloyd

I'm very interested in the hoops AND the hood but the 400 mile roundtrip in the company van puts me off.

Re: 99 MGF mk2 VVC Modified - Breaking - Parts AVAIL 12 years 4 months ago #33385

No, not me I'm afraid, that's a much braver man than I to drive his MGF on that long distance... :unsure:

Was it you that drove this car down to Spain recently? Or, am I thinking of another red car?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT