Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201291

I am an MG nut i have red MG ZS 2 diesel 2 mgb roadster black and white and MG TF 135 Silver plus a mirror dinghy and no girlfriend and haappy playing with my MG Toys
The following user(s) said Thank You: mnripley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201294

:welcome2:
David
:shrug:

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201352

Welcome to the forum

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201355

Welcome, black, white, silver and a mirror, we will endeavour to bring some colour into your life. A TF tends to put colour in your cheeks, a spring in your step but accompanied by a pain in your wallet.

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201408

Hi and :welcome: to the forum from John in Yorkshire

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201411

I am an MG nut i have red MG ZS 2 diesel 2 mgb roadster black and white and MG TF 135 Silver plus a mirror dinghy and no girlfriend and haappy playing with my MG Toys

Can you say 'girlfriend' nowadays? :whistle:

:welcome:

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201413

Can you say 'girlfriend' nowadays? :whistle:

:welcome:

Nah it probably needs to be some politically correct gibberish that contains a whole alphabet worth of anagram characters to describe all manner of obscure fetishes.
"Keep calm, relax, focus on the problem & PULL THE BLOODY TRIGGER"

Hello 1 year 1 month ago #201415

Mirror dinghy? I hope it’s not my old one I sold….it had more worm holes in the mast than a Swiss cheese.
I bought it, composted it in the garage for three years then sold it. A friend reminded me of a quote I was unaware of “owning a boat, you have the best two days of your life. The day you buy it and the day you sell it” ⛵️😵‍💫
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airportable

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT