Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31724

Hi, I've made it across from mg-rover.org!

Some woman gave me a "The-T-Bar" business card whilst I was in a car park in Carlisle so if that was anyone here then thanks!

Ex forces mechanic of 10 years or so, has given me the confidence to do quite a bit on my TF, that and the fact I managed to pick it up for quite cheap means I'm not afraid of breaking it a bit more in order to fix it! Good job parts are cheap!

Hopefully I can give as much as I take from this forum!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31725

Some woman gave me a "The-T-Bar" business card whilst I was in a car park in Carlisle so if that was anyone here then thanks!

Ex forces mechanic of 10 years or so, has given me the confidence to do quite a bit on my TF, that and the fact I managed to pick it up for quite cheap means I'm not afraid of breaking it a bit more in order to fix it! Good job parts are cheap!

That was Sheila, my Mrs.
'Sheila Aiketgate' on here! :yesnod: Good to hear she's doing a good job with the cards! ;)
David
:shrug:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, Leigh Ping

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31726

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Nice to see you on here! :thumbsup: You're the first one to join up and admit to accepting a card from me! :bust: :broon:

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31729

Ha, well the enthusiasm and the sales pitch alone was enough for me to admit it, pity the card got lost in the Bermuda triangle that resides inside my car for the last few weeks. Only found the card because it clogged the hoover nozzle!

There's a TF that parks down the road from me so I might have to recycle the card and get someone else on here.

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31730

welcome aboard to the most friendly and helpful place on the net :thumbsup:
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31731

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
Hi and welcome luckymarine, look forward to seeing you at a run some time soon, you have some fantastic MGF/TF country roads up there.

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31733

Darren's already been on a couple of Border Patrol runs. :yesnod:
David
:shrug:

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31734

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
an established newbie, I see :lol:

Still look forward to seeing you at a run Darren :thumbsup:

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31737

Good to have you onboard
:woohoo:

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31738

Cheers people, hopefully get on a few more runs, by the sounds of it the last border patrol run was a bit too wet to enjoy the road. An that road is VERY good in the dry. Also being a biker the roads that bikers and F/TFers enjoy are pretty much the same, hence I have a pretty good knowledge of the "good" roads up here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, PQD44

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31739

Nice to see you on here! :thumbsup: You're the first one to join up and admit to accepting a card from me! :bust: :broon:

Sheila, you are not alone :nonod: i have given out loads of cards and the only one that has signed up from handing them a card is Mr & Mrs SPARK (Helen & Nigel) ~ well done you :thumbsup:

When i saw the thread from Luckymarine this morning, i knew it was you who had given him the card and waited for you or David to pick up :yesnod:

Re: Hello! 12 years 5 months ago #31740

Hi and a big welcome to the forum, you will find that we are far better than .org :rant: and have a load of good people and we are all very friendly. Good to have you with us. :woohoo:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT