Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

Hi Everybody, :0) 13 years 9 months ago #14767

Hi, just popped into say Hi,
We are Marie & Baz, and we joined this evening!
We have a LE500 in scorched red, and have owned it for almost 1 year (30th July) and it's been an amazing year with the car, and have had our share of problems with it, but they all seem to have settled down now, (I'm now crossing everything possible here now :) )

We are not new to MG's as we have a 1973 MGB, which we have owned for almost 3 years now, and that tends to be our 'Sunday Car' :),

Anyway I expect we'll soon get to know each other a bit more once we get chatting, .... but for now it's time to log off..

Marie

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hi Everybody, :0) 13 years 9 months ago #14770

Hi Marie and Baz! :welcome2:
David
:shrug:

Hi Everybody, :0) 13 years 9 months ago #14771

Hi Marie and Baz - I see you have made it over from the other side;)

Its almost a year since I have had my LE500 as well (and a very quick year as well). I don't want to comment on how mine is doing as it tempts fate:lol: but nothing to report so far:thumbsup:
MG TF LE500 27 of 500

Hi Everybody, :0) 13 years 9 months ago #14776

Hi Marie & Baz ~~~ Welcome to the T bar, great place to be, everyone is so helpful. very surprised you have had problems with your LE500, got a couple in our club (i am secretary of Epsom Area MG Owners Club) and they have been fine, also following progress of one that editor at MG Enthusiast has and has now done 10K . sure that everyone would be interested in knowing your problems, the more we share, the more we help others on T bar with their wonderful MGs ~ regards Bryan:grouphug:

Hi Everybody, :0) 13 years 9 months ago #14785

Hello Marie & Baz,

Wishing you both a very warm :welcome: to the T-Bar.

Best Regards,

Marc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT