Sign In   Register

Topic

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13432

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello all.

Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13433

good morning and welcome to the friendly forum :D

you'll find a load of familiar faces on here :)

you'll have to excuse the mess as we've just had a huge change over :p

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13435

Hello all.

Scott

Hello & welcome
But dont even think of selling anything, giving anything away, helping anyone or offering advice or your out! - LOL
Welcome aboard mate!

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13444

Hi and welcome, you'll like it here..........

Home to black Alfa Romeo 159 3.2 V6 Q4 ,green MGF VVC and red MG Maestro T16.

MG - the friendly marque.

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13448

Nice to see you, Scott.
I think we all need to remember that .org is primarily a money-making machine for Steve. Unfortunately, the community spirit etc will always take second place to financial gain in that circumstance.
David
:shrug:

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13453

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Nice to see you, Scott.
I think we all need to remember that .org is primarily a money-making machine for Steve. Unfortunately, the community spirit etc will always take second place to financial gain in that circumstance.

Haha did i say it was that site.....lol

and i wonder if that site started as a money making monster or it developed and evolved...haha

Hello.....xxx
p.s. where is Pinky?

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13454

Morning... Ask the guys on Rovertech or Macdroitwich about his methods, its very interesting.
Oh and welcome along.

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13457

I dont think Pinky is on here yet Scott

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13459

Hello Scott, and :welcome: to the forum!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13460

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you....but i am missing pinky...haha

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13461

Who is Pinky?

Mmmm well how could i stay on the other site....lol 13 years 11 months ago #13462

• 's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dan squeeks.... got to love him...lol

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT