Sign In   Register

Topic

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 8 months ago #126679

The ebay item id given is invalid, no result has been sentTommy,
see at
and send him an inquiry.

Regards
Dieter
Dieter K.
MGF Rep. MGCC DE
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: Post by Dieter.

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 7 months ago #127507

Dieter
I have try to get in contact with "technozen" but got no answer. :(
Are there any else that make such cable?
Tommy

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 7 months ago #127511

• David Aiketgate's Avatar Topic Author
  • David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
  • mgf mk2 freestyle mpi 16" wheels, in Anthracite.
I know when I tried to get a cable off Technozen he was very difficult to contact(impossible) via Ebay.
I will try to contact him and get him to respond. I have emailed him so hopefully he will get your message on ebay.
David
:shrug:

Last edit: Post by David Aiketgate.

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 7 months ago #127515

Thank You David.
Tommy

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 7 months ago #127731

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 7 months ago #127749

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Paul (technozen) tells me that he makes them all with the switch fitted now, so the ebay experience is a lot easier. :yesnod:
David

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 6 months ago #130432

Just had my £85 inc delivery T300+ from China. Only took about a week so well pleased with that. I'd previously ordered a lead from the excellent Paul (Technozen) and a spare fob so was good to go to program a spare remote.

All looked good when I programmed up the new remote, car locking and unlocking and alarm resetting as expected. Then I found that the original remote wouldn't work :bang:

Tried again and I ended up with neither remote working and serious panic setting in :bang: :bang:

Finally calmed down and managed to reprogram the original remote and get it working ok. To cut a long story short, I can get one or other of the two remotes working but not both at the same time.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong.

My tokens aren't counting down either - not sure if that's significant :-?

Robin
Robin ;)

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 6 months ago #130469

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Talking to Paul(technozen) the token system is part of the genuine unit. These chinese copies are rip offs and they have disabled the token system so that it always stays at 100.

When you programme the fobs you have to do them all at the same time ie when you programme the first one just repeat the part of the procedure necessary to programme the next fob. Don't start again from the initial position.

I'm finding it difficult to say what I mean here, but once you get the T300 ready to press the fob until the horn sounds, do one fob then get the next fob and press that until the horn sounds. Repeat with all fobs to programme.
David
The following user(s) said Thank You: cairnsys

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 6 months ago #130470

Thanks David.

When I sat down and thought about it I realised that I'd have to programme the keys one immediately after the other and not do what I did originally which was to test the lock and unlock of the newly programmed fob. Once I realised that all is ok.

Had a bit of a play with the mems function as well. There's more info available than with an obd2 reader I've got for my other cars though seemingly not as much as you get with the Torque app.

Going to have a play with the actuators later so that may be interesting B)

Robin
Robin ;)

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 6 months ago #130479

Anyone managed to programme a Pektron plip yet? (new plip with barcode)

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 6 months ago #130484

• David Aiketgate
  • David
  • David
Technozen has managed to do it. :yesnod:
David

T300(key fob coding/ fault codes) - A run through. 10 years 4 months ago #136732

Was speaking to Paul yesterday when he programmed and sorted Felix's alarm unit. He said there is a fault in the software of the T300 (both original and the Chinese knock off as they just copied everything!) which can lock up your alarm if you try to prpogram fobs on the pektron system... best ask him the specifics but he said it happens quite regularly on the T300 unit. The manufacturer told him that as the Pektron units for MGR and LDV are no longer made they wont be fixing ythe bug in the software anyway! Ho Hum.

Time to create page: 1.047 seconds