Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 3 weeks ago #46927

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
jan the door cards have to come off to fit the speaker grills, if you want i could do it but it would cost you a bacon sarnie
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46933

While your at it Ray my hood needs adjustment. Took it for a carwash earlier had water on both seats, both doors and Tbar!

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46935

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
bacon and sausage then alan

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46946

Have a nice day.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46982

• Visitor
  • Visitor
What a lovely day we had, speaker covers fitted for me big hugs to Ray for doing them for me, and covering Madam in dust grrr. he had us giggling all day with Del Boy antics and feel my shiny bits comments, and made a wonderful faux pas ;) ..
Massive respect to the organisers who took Alan home to get his spare keys after his accidentally got locked in his boot :whistle:
Fabulous turn out, so many gorgeous cars, all though the best for me was Gaz Suttons gorgeous TF, yes I found a TF that was gorgeous :broon:
All in all a great day, fab cars, the sun shone, and lovely company ... :woohoo:

Last edit: Post by . Reason: added photos

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46983

Looks like a great day! :broon:
David
:shrug:

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #46998

Good wasnt it.

even if the Rover we parked behind had a rather unhelpful reg number.

And there's our TF not being too pushy in the viewfinder.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bryan young, rog1963

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #47002

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
had a great day, sold a few bits aswell , not many cars i think as last year , fitted jans speaker grills for her, nice too put some faces to names... :broon: i didnt take too many pics didnt realise i had turned my camra on in my pocket doh

Attachments:

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #47004

MG Rover, what an outfit!
Here is Colin's SV

And someone piched up in this ;)

Attachments:

Last edit: Post by Stan_B.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #47005

• Visitor
  • Visitor
1200 cars there, they reckon it was the best ever turn out :broon:

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #47008

Who is the very tasty totty next to the red F, :-?

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 2 weeks ago #47011

• Visitor
  • Visitor
The blonde or the brunette :whistle:

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT