Sign In   Register

Topic

Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46079

• rayb's Avatar Topic Author
  • rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 14th april 2012
for those who can attend i will meet up with fellow tbar members at hopwood services at 9 -45 am to travel down to longbridge. i prefer this time as it can get quite busy with cars trying to get into coften park, i was there last year and it was very busy
[img]i54.tinypic.com/2hdto4p.jpg[/img]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46081

sounds good to me too ,, just wondering is anyone else travelling down the A14 route and wanna meet up for a mini convoy on the way ?

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46120

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
if possible please let me know if you are meeting up at hopwood services for the drive down to coften so we know who to hang on for thanks :broon:

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46121

• Softly~Softly
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ray we will meet you at the services, where abouts :-? .. I am traveling from Warwick onto M40 M42, if anyone wants to join me :yesnod:

Last edit: Post by Softly~Softly.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46124

Ray shall we go in convoy from your house or mine to Hopwood or meet at Hopwood? Alan

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46125

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
Hopwood Park
M42, Junction 2
Redditch Road
Alvechurch, B48 7AU

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46126

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
we can go from mine alan if you like, then onto the redditch rd

Last edit: Post by rayb.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46128

OK. What time do you think we need to leave?

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 4 weeks ago #46138

Put me on the list and we shall meet you all at Hopwood :broon:

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 3 weeks ago #46241

• rayb
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
bump

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 3 weeks ago #46652

Thought this was on the 17th for some reason :-? anyway depending on who is coming down from the north I dont mind a few more miles to meet up at Hopwood.

Re: Pride of Longbridge Event meet up hopwood services 12 years 3 weeks ago #46653

if possible please let me know if you are meeting up at hopwood services for the drive down to coften so we know who to hang on for thanks :broon:

Softly-Softly Wrote:
Ray we will meet you at the services, where abouts .. I am traveling from Warwick onto M40 M42, if anyone wants to join me

Ray, I am hoping/Trying desperately to come up for it, I do have something to re arrange this weekend tho so If I am not at Hopwood, don't hang on, it may be that I am late there anyway, if I can't make Hopwood by 9.45 I will go directly to the event.

Jan: I am coming up from the Banbury Junction of M40 - J10, I don't want to commit and then let you down, so I will try and see if we can meet up en route, I have a note of Madame"s Reg so I'll look out for a gleaming Red F on the M40/M42

Fingers crossed I'll see you all at Hopwood Services.........

Gary

Turned to the Darkside, K&N Apollo and extra bling fitted.52mm TB

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT