Sign In   Register

Topic

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42546

• cjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
No mutiny, just David lurking. ;)

Just had an e-mail from them asking to confirm.

I have told them I will let them know food requirements tomorrow, so anyone who hasn't specified food then you may have to take what is on offer or do without.

Please check that I have correctly added your food choice against your name, because I do make mistakes so please check.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42634

OK.
For People in the Carlisle area, we are meeting at the Premier Inn, Jctn 42 at 0800 to convoy across to the meet at Durham.
So far Luckymarine and I will be there, and hopefully Jamie and Tina too as they're staying at the Premier Inn. ;)
David
:shrug:

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42660

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
not sure whether we'll be able to meet you there yet David...Ophelia is in Hexham and Dora's still on axle stands! Don't wait for us, but if we turn up, we'll convoy with you :)

This girl doesn't mind getting her hands dirty !!! :lol:

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42662

I was assuming you'd be coming up with Tracy et al, but you're more than welcome to join us if that's the way you come. :yesnod: What's up with Dora?
David

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42700

just me and Mark coming up from this way

but as a reminder we will be leaving Boundary Mill at 7:30ish

Last edit: Post by pendle lass.

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42889

• cjj's Avatar Topic Author
  • cjj
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • The future is vented.
Sorry people, this is going to be slightly less organised than normal, but hey, what the hell.

Was going to plan the sat nav tonight, print out maps etc etc, but......

Anne's sister was involved in a bad car accident this afternoon and we have just got back from making sure she is OK. She is, but it was full on cut out of the car, ambulance, A&E, X-rays etc. I think she is going to be sore for a while. A car broadsided her on a roundabout, pushed off the roundabout, across a path and into some bushes.

Anyway, needless to say I never managed to get DeepBlue ready either, so you will have to put up with me in a slightly lighter blue car, unless you want us to bring the van.

I will try and get some stuff organised after I've had my tea, but bear with me if we have to make a few detours en route.

If people want maps, can they print their own off from the link on page one.

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42891

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!
oh heck, really hope she's ok, that must have been one hell of a scary experience. :ohmy:
Don't worry about tomorrow, just make it up as you go along...no one will know...and if by any chance you can't make it, then call us and we'll sort it out between us.

Maps don't matter...but don't tell Tracy ;)
Hugs to Anne, and love to you all x :hugs:

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42892

As long as she's OK, that's the main thing. :yesnod:

See you tomozz!

Maybe Tracy will print us all maps? :whistle:
David

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42893

• birks
  • Loves going topless!!!

just me and Mark coming up from this way

but as a reminder we will be leaving Boundary Mill at 7:30ish

Just checked where start point is...Carlisle meet is out!

We won't come to Boundary Mill, but may catch you nearer Skipton, depending on what time we get away- I'll give you a buzz in the morning :)

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42894

I did wonder when you mentioned turning up at Carlisle :shrug: but who am I to query a woman's choices. :bust: See you...somewhere tomorrow Maggy. :yesnod:
David

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42917

I did the maps earlier in the week, you know me ;)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/mgfandtfborderpatrol/

Re: Border Patrol - Durham Distraction - 10 March 2012 12 years 1 month ago #42942

• PQD44
  • Master MGer
  • Master MGer
  • It's only the first 100 years that are difficult
The stating grid at 10.00am

19 cars gleaming in the the mid morning sun. A fantastic turnout with weather to match.

Huge thanks to cjj, alphaj and all those involved in making this such a great drive. Special mention to Maggy who gave us all a laminated placard for our cars.

Here is a new TF LE500 outside our pub stop for lunch - who does it belong to? Ah that would be telling, the proud new owner will, I'm sure, let you know shortly.

Click here to go the the Durham Distraction album
Attachments:

Last edit: Post by PQD44.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT