Sign In   Register

Topic

"Blue 33" so now named. 8 years 10 months ago #159198

Blue as last with all her original wheels fitted:-

So guess I will offer up a set of 15" Five Spoke VVC wheels for sale as well as after all I have two sets and neither of the others are running 15's.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

"Blue 33" so now named. 8 years 10 months ago #159281

Can you post photos and give price for set of VVC wheels as mine in need of restoration so could do with a spare set.

"Blue 33" so now named. 8 years 10 months ago #159298

Sure will do have just had the tyres taken off two of them in fact the tyres are those now on the refurbished original 6 spoke rims. I should have 4 in this sort of condition:-

but will check and take photos of each wheel for you.

"Blue 33" so now named. 8 years 10 months ago #159357

Can you post photos and give price for set of VVC wheels as mine in need of restoration so could do with a spare set.

OK so here are four of them all bare of rubber. Wanted to do this yesterday but the rain never let up and was coming down like "Stair Rods" at times. Now one rim has a very light curbing mark and one a blister on one of the spokes these are shown in the photos.

The curbing marks.

Blister on spoke. And now the insides:-

As far as I am aware these have never been refurbished and there is some blisters and paint lift in places on the inside of the wheels. My intention was to have them refurbished but now as both the F's I am keeping have 16" rims and AP brakes up front they won't fit.

Price I was thinking £25 each or £70 the set collection preferred but delivery can be looked into of course.

"Blue 33" so now named. 8 years 10 months ago #159764

Have not advertised "Blue" elsewhere as yet as have agreed the sale of her registration number so that is going through. Not sure how long a change takes hence the delay in the advert.

"Blue 33" so now named. 7 years 8 months ago #170500

Blue is now listed on ebay and a face book MG-Rover forum. have to reduce the fleet so a coupe of others will also be going.

"Blue 33" so now named. 7 years 7 months ago #171519

Blue now lives in Leicster ............................... yes she sold on Ebay.

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT